An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to develop technical skills, gain real commercial experience and be a part of a team.
This position would be a wonderful opportunity for a student or graduate to build up their portfolio.
Full time. £20 / hr.
You will be working with the team updating existing websites. You are encouraged to contribute with your own exciting ideas. You will be able to apply creativity and imagination.
Required skills and experience
- The Ideal Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in content entry & editing within CMS and email delivery systems platforms.
- Good knowledge of standard Office tools (Excel, Google Docs etc).
- Drive, energy and commitment, demonstrating enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating a collaborative and inclusive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please respond to jobs @ andrewtalbotdesign.co.uk with a copy of your CV with contact details and relevant experience, which should feature examples or links to recent work. Only applications with this information will be forwarded for consideration. Given the number of applications received please note that only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Job Type: Full time / 3-month temp assignment
Education: Degree level
Location: Bristol, UK.
NB. Position Filled