More than 70% of all WordPress sites have security vulnerabilities
Risks without regular maintenance
- Potential website issues and bugs
- When something goes wrong, the website may not be recoverable
- The higher the risk of unauthorised access, hacking, or malware
- Your website may be down for long periods without notification
The advantages of regular maintenance
- Your website running smoothly
- Low risk of unauthorised access
- https:// secure website
- Zero downtime
Regularly updating WordPress Core, plugins, and themes to the latest versions is a must.
Our cloud servers have daily incremental offsite backups of all files and databases, with the ability to quickly restore.
Ongoing security monitoring to prevent unauthorised access to the WordPress backend.
Around the clock, monitoring to ensure the website is active, with an immediate investigation if there is downtime.
If you are not able to complete these tasks yourself we can help you. Ask us today.