We craft nimble, responsive, innovative web design that offers optimal viewing, and easy reading and navigation on all devices.
Optimal viewing, easy reading and navigation, and minimal resizing panning and scrolling, whether on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. That’s what you need from your website. And that’s precisely what we’ll give you. How? By listening to exactly what you want, then building your website using the very latest web design techniques to precisely meets your needs – and those of your audience.
Now you can build your online presence, and improve productivity and profitability with an effective website that attracts new visitors and supports your existing users.
We use ethical code techniques, adhering to accessibility standards, and validate and browser test all websites before launch. You can also follow visitor trends online, and we submit your site to Google to help with listings and rankings.
We undertake to do the following with every project:
- Design and build the website to the very highest standard reflecting the organisation’s profile.
- Create style tile for colour and typography.
- Create wireframe for page layouts.
- Plan and design the layout for the home and interior pages, based on ‘signed-off’ style tile and wireframe(s).
- Code webpage(s) based on signed-off designs above. We use responsive, mobile-friendly web design techniques to provide optimal viewing, easy reading and a navigation system with a minimum of resizing, panning and scrolling, across a wide range of modern devices including mobiles, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrate an open-source content management system (CMS) which will allow the website administrator too easily manage content, with a minimum of technical knowledge, within a defined design framework.
- Create a ‘spam resistant’ email enquiry form.
- Provide appropriate graphics as required.
- Link social media.
- Insert Metadata.
- Use search engine optimised (SEO) code ensuring the site is search engine (Google) friendly.
- Cross-browser and user testing throughout.
- Insert Google Analytics code.
- Upload Google Sitemap to Google Search Console.
- CMS training supported by online documentation.
- Ongoing support.
If you’d like to discuss your project and receive a free quotation, we’ll need a few details. So get in touch and we can make a start.