We also resolve website problems by providing a web support service to help you fix your site – quickly and cost-effectively.
Prospective customers who visit your website will leave almost immediately if your site does not work efficiently on their chosen device if it’s not responsive, or they cannot find the information they need speedily.
Some of the many ways we can help:
- Fix errors and bugs that stop your website from working
- Repair broken contact forms, making sure they are spam resistant
- Deal with WordPress updates and errors
- Recovery of a website that has been hacked or is hosting malware, and secures it
- Improve the loading time of a slow website
- Find and fix broken links and images throughout your site
- Make your website responsive. Make it mobile and tablet friendly
In addition, there are many ways we can improve and add features to your website
We understand that some problems require fixing immediately. As experts, we will get your website working again, quickly and cost-effectively.
When your site is running smoothly – keep it that way.
We can install a content management system (CMS) that you can use to update and maintain the content of your website.
We can train you to do this – it’s about as easy as sending an email.
Alternatively, we can do this for you, on an ad-hoc basis. Using the CMS makes light work of quick, cost-efficient updates.
What does it cost?
Once we have a good understanding of what you need we can prepare a personalised quotation for you. Get in touch today and find out what we can do for you.